The Orientation Visit
What Do Service Visits Include?
All Service Visits and Overnight Stays Include:
• PLENTY of Love and Attention!
• Pet CPR & First Aid Certification
• Assurance of food and fresh cool water in clean dishes
• Quality Playtime/Exercise Routines
• General Pet Waste & Litter Box Clean Up
• Medication and Vitamin Administration
• Mail and Newspaper Collection
• Houseplants Watered
• Cycle Lights, TV and/or Radio For A "Lived-In"
Effect As An Extra Security Measure
• Open and Close Window Coverings
• Peace Of Mind!
Serving the San Marcos, Carlsbad & Vista areas.
• 30 minute service visit - $15
• 60 minute service visit - $25
• Overnight Stays - $60
(8pm - 7am, request availability)
• Daily consecutive hour stays
$25 first hour, $10/hr thereafter
• Pet Errands/Transport - $25/RT within a
10 mile radius
(ex. vet, groomer, pet food/supply p/u)
• Holiday Rates - $5 additional per Holiday visits include:
Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor
Day, Thanksgiving Day,
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New
Year's Eve and New Year's Day
• Households With More Than 3 Pets
$5 additional per visit, per pet
* When caring for at least 1 dog or cat, most fish, birds or small critter feedings are included free with your service visit rates.
Because we care about you and the details of your pet(s), a "NO FEE" orientation visit is required prior to services.
What to expect at the orientation visit:
• Meet with you and your furry companion(s)
• Complete a pet household character sheet, legal policies form and authorize a Veterinary care release
• Take a digital photo of your pet to keep with your file and also add to our "Friends Gallery."
• Collect a house key and/or other secure entry method